Practice Job Interviewing with Interview4.ME!
Interview4.com is our online tool for employers. But we haven’t forgotten Job Seekers. Interview4.ME was built just for you. Best of all, it’s FREE!
With your webcam and the free Interview4.ME practice portal you can create two different types of videos:
Interview4.ME Practice Interviews
- Record and review your video responses to the 5 most popular interview questions.
- Record and re-record your answer to each question, one at a time.
- Stop the interview at any point, and resume when you log back in.
- Share the interview (all or just some questions) with reviewers and even employers.
- Track who you shared the interview with and how often it was opened.
- Delete your recorded interview and start over. (Free version allows just one live practice interview at a time.)
Interview4.ME Video Introductions
- Record and review your 60-second video introduction.
- Share the video introduction with your personally selected reviewers, recruiters or even employers.
- Share your introduction on your resumes and your social networks.
- Add a link to your business card to handout to employers at job fairs.
- Track who you share the introduction with and how often it is opened.
- Delete your recorded introduction and start over. (Free version allows just one live Video Introduction.)
Sign Up Today. It’s Free!
Educators, Looking for a Tool to Help Your Students Improve Their Job Interview Skills?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-385-1993 extension 803